Let’s get this party started!
Do you have a budding artist? With about three weeks of lead-time, I am happy to customize a theme inspired by your child’s unique interests. On shorter notice, you can choose from a tried and true project or let me surprise you. I will take all the creativity, energy, and mess and channel the kids’ inner artists for you. Trust me, it’ll be worth it!
- Decorate your entry, our workspace, and the food area
- Assemble personalized art-themed goody bags
- Lead guests through the project from start to finish (your guests will go home with their own masterpiece that they created at your party)
- Provide an art-related game or activity, a daub of art history, and painting instruction as your guests work on their masterpieces
- Provide invitations to your event
- Warn your guests of what we will be doing, so that they can dress appropriately (art is messy!)
- Supply your choice of snack (cake, cupcakes, donuts, drinks, etc.) + supplies (candles, plates, napkins, utensils, etc.). If you’d like to start with an unfrosted treat and provide a can of frosting, your guests can turn that treat into edible artwork!
- Typically not open gifts during the party, since we want to fill our limited time with real, meaningful art
- Time: 2-hour full-service art event or 1.5-hour directed art project only.
- Group size: Any (see location and cost sections for more details).
- Location: I can host up to twelve guests here at Avenue Art Studio or I can lead the project in your own home (any size group).
- Cost: The base fee for the full-service art event is $200. The base fee for the directed art project only is $150. The base fee includes canvas, paint, art supplies, and goody bags for up to eight guests. Larger groups will have an additional $15/child fee.